July 7, 2009

Photo Update

|

Turns out I have a lot of pictures just sitting around on my camera. Why not show them to you folks, am I right?


This is me taking a picture of my sister whilst drunk in Peterborough. That's why you can see my finger instead of her lovely face. Beer is a dangerous thing. So are fingers!


This is Mark holding Lucy like a baby on Canada Day. She licked him in the face right after this picture was taken. Speaking of which... Happy birthday Mark! I promise my BH and I won't lick you in the face. Come to think of it, I can't really speak for my BH... Watch out!



This is Heather and I wearing sparkly wrestling masks in the kitchen. Then we went and drank White Russians with our neighbours across the street. I love living where I live.
(I also love goofing around in wrestling masks)
(And I also love Heather)

Morty's ass, natch.
And that concludes today's photo update!

5 comments:

Laura said...

you crack me up...as does Morty's ass shots and wrestling masks!

aandjblog said...

I've seen those wrestling masks around. I keep thinking, where does one wear one of those?

Stella said...

Laura: I "crack" you up... no ass pun intended, I imagine? ;)

J: One wears them in the kitchen, obviously...

zoom said...

I love that bum.

Stella said...

I believe it loves you too.