July 23, 2009

BOL Ottawa

|

It's Blog Out Loud tonight! I'm pumped!

I think I've even decided on a post, but I'll keep it to myself in case I change my mind. Thanks to Lynn, by the way, for making this all happen.

Meeting local bloggers at the breakfasts has always been fun, so I'm looking forward to meeting more of you this evening. And since Morty will be within trotting distance from the venue, I may grab him near the end so y'all can squish his rolls in person. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Squish. Squish.

(Edit: It's possible Morty won't be within trotting distance after all... I'll play the squishing part by ear)

Morty was home last night, and wow, it is so much more fun to curl up in bed when there is a puppy around. I know he kicks me in the face, and snores, and barks in his sleep, and drools, and clings to my head, and pushes me off the mattress.... But he is just so snuggly! I'm hooked. What can I say?

Also, it's kinda funny when he hears something in the night and then stands over my head to growl into the darkness. He's a bit protective.

So... It turns out all this walking I do (to and from work, about an hour a day) is really fucking up my legs. I have problems with my legs and feet as it is; compressed nerves and numbness and other nastiness. But in the past few months, it has elevated to stabbing pain and swelling. I don't really want to stop walking, so I'm doing stretches and massage, but I huuuurt. And it blows.

Done complaining for now, thanks.

I'll be seeing some of you this evening... In case you want to say hi, I'm the short young'un with a skunk stripe of platinum in her hair. I'll probably be saying something crass. Just so you know.

9 comments:

Tiana said...

maybe rollerblading would be easier on your legs?

Shawna said...

Hey Legs,

If you enjoy swimming or biking, both of those would take the impact off your legs, maybe helping the compression?

love Shawna

ps: I have no medical credentials, no scientific credentials even, merely an affinity for your youth, youngun.

aandjblog said...

I've heard that biking is really good for your knees. It also might not be a bad idea to get orthotics. I got some from the Apple Tree Clinic Downtown and they've made a difference for me at the gym.

Anonymous said...

Yes, what J said -- I hope you're wearing good, supportive walking shoes at least?? Not flimsy, sexy "cool" shoes?? Good shoes and orthotics would be an excellent idea. Don't give up walking.

Stella said...

Tiana: I cringe to think what will happen to my face when I get my clumsy feet into some rollerblades... My face is the only thing I've broken repeatedly. Usually from falling on it.

Shawna: Swimming could be good... I like it a lot. Sincerely, Legs.

J: I have orthodics. Really expensive ones. Partly why I am so bummed.

XUP: Dude, if you are the queen of practical footwear, I am the, uh, duchess? My shoes are designed specifically for walking, AND designed for my orthodics. Boooo.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yjynytep.100freemb.com/unimoq.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://yvahuguw.virtue.nu/jucorofu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It gets down to select a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]